1. The first Puzzle Piece is right at the beginning of the stage. The player needs to hop on the three Tiki Buzzes, with the last one they high bounce on. They need to avoid the first barrel, and fall in the abyss between the first two barrels. When this is done, they land on the Puzzle Piece, and enter a barrel, which shoots to the second one.
2. The second Puzzle Piece is hidden within the barrel gear area. The player needs the Kongs to shoot through all the barrels until the penultimate one. There they need to shoot the Kongs towards the upper right, which leads them to a new barrel. The new barrel propels the Kongs through bananas and the Puzzle Piece, and then the next barrel leads them back on track.
3. The third Puzzle Piece is after many Tiki Buzzes. The Kongs need to high bounce on top of the penultimate Tiki Buzz that is hovering over another Tiki Buzz and the barrel in order to reach the Puzzle Piece.
4. The fourth Puzzle Piece is after a set of tires and some Tiki Zings. The player has to have the Kongs bounce off of the tire just to the left of a pair of spinning Tikis in order to bounce harmlessly in between them. In between them is where the fourth Puzzle Piece lies.
5. The final Puzzle Piece is hidden behind some Tiki Zings in the last set of Barrels. The player needs to shoot the Kongs out of the second barrel when it is at its highest point in order to harmlessly make it to the Puzzle Piece.