| "Now, off you go!! See if you can't finish this ridiculous article without my help!"
|Enemies Encountered||Awks, Frogoons, Rawks, Chomps, Tiki Goons, Tiki Zings, Tiki Buzzes, Flaming Tiki Buzzes, Screaming Pillars, Giant Chomps|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
Crushin' Columns is the first level of the secret Cloud world from Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. It represents the first world of the game, the Jungle. It is preceded by Tiki Tong Terror and followed by Gushin' Geysers.
- DK Barrels:
- Banana Coins:
- 1. After being launched by the first two Barrel Cannons, the Kongs must long-jump to the left to find the first Puzzle Piece.
- 2. Right after the three pillars with Awks and Tiki Buzzes, the Kongs should jump on the last Tiki Buzz to reach a section obscured by leaves with the Puzzle Piece.
- 3. After the first checkpoint, the Kongs must bounce on the first Tiki Buzz to get on top of the tilting platform with grass. The platform must be tilted to the right side of its path to reach the Puzzle Piece.
- 4. After being launched from the Barrel Cannons from the giant button, the Kongs must have the column tilted to the left and jump to the waterfall to enter a Bonus Area. Here, the Kongs must time the Barrel Cannon blasts to collect all the items and finally the Puzzle Piece.
- 5. When the second Screaming Pillar collapses, the Kongs must stand on it to reach some climbable grass which leads to Bananas and the Puzzle Piece.
- 6. The Kongs should collect the circling Bananas to the right of the Mega Chomp (while avoiding the Tiki Zings) to make the Puzzle Piece appear.
- 7. The Kongs must tilt the last moving platform of the level past the Slot Barrel Machine to find the Puzzle Piece outside the cave.
Time Attack Medals