|Greater location||Mushroom World|
|Ruler||Monarchs in some islands|
|Inhabitants||Kongs, Kremlings, Bears, Waldoughs, Tucks, Fluffs, Hootzes, Lemmington.|
|Games|| Donkey Kong Country|
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
DK: Jungle Climber
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
In DK Island's Waters
- Donkey Kong Island - The home of Donkey Kong and the rest of the Kong Family.
- Banana Fairy Island - Home of the banana fairies.
- Northern Kremisphere - A mainland filled with plenty of water located to the south of Donkey Kong Island.
- Sun Sun Island - A vacation island with a high mountain.
- Secret Seclusion - A secret island unlockable by finding all the Relics via temples.
K. Rool's Property
- Crocodile Isle - Crocodile Isle is the place of origin of the Kremlings.
- Kremlantis - The submerged mini-island and heart of the ancient Kremling temples.
- Ghost Island - A large and dark island serves as Kremling Krew hideout.
- Chill 'n' Char Island - A snowy island that has a large active volcano serves as Kremling Krew's launch area.
- Timber Island - A racing loving island located near Donkey Kong Island. It is protect by Taj the elephant genie.
- Lost Island - A deserted island with ruins on it.
- High High Island - A very tall and desert-like island
Isles Dominated by Snowmads
- Lost Mangroves - A faraway island with sandy shores and massive mangrove forests.
- Autumn Heights - Place of origin of the Hootzes.
- Bright Savannah - An island with tall grass and small flat-topped trees.
- Sea Breeze Cove - A atoll full of shipwrecks and underwater levels; many of which lead deep down into the sea.
- Juicy Jungle - A jungle island in close proximity to DK Isle. The island has a processing plant on it.
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Island).
- King K. Rool (Crocodile Isle).
- Timber's Parents (Timber Island)
- Skowl (Autumn Heights).