Layout and Elements from DK Country Returns
The course starts out on a path in the jungle and after driving the for a short time bounce off a flower. The drivers then race down a path with Tiki Goons and while dodging these pass by the DK house. They then cross a bridge and drive deeper into the jungle. They drivers can either take the normal path with mud that slows drivers down and frogs. But if they pass through the grass they can go on a platform with allows them to glide over golden blocks (which others can drive on). They then enter the Golden Temple (where the track is above a bottomless pit) inwhich they see the Golden Banana on a large pedistle. The drivers then boost of a glider platform where screaming pilliars whos screams can make it difficalt to drive. If the player retracts their glider or is hit while in the air they will fall into a small pond/lake where they have to drive through to make it past that point. The last it two roads above a bottomless pit. The left one is faster and lower while the other one is slower and higher (aswell as having coins). After this they make it back to the start.
Locations, Items and Obsticals from DK Series
- DK Barrel-the Dk barrel is an item in the course. If hit a banana pell can comes out.
- Banana Peel-this is a common item in the Mario Kart series, it can be released from a barrel in the course thus no item box is required.
- Tiki Goons-these enimes appear as obsticals for a small part of the course. The driver spins out of they hit one. If hit by an item they are thrown in the air for a short time.
- Frogoons-they appear as a small obstical on the course. The frogs stay in place but hop at certin moments to different parts of the course.
- Screaming Pilliars-these pilliars are a sleeping enemy. When a drivers starts to glide they wake up. They don't fall like they do in the game but will scream. The scream will make it hard to fly by shooting wind.
- Mud-these mud puddles slow down the drivers.
- This stage dosn't feature any airships or animals even though they are seen in the jungle stage.
- The locations and scenery for the course is mostly of Jungle W-1.