|Notable Features||The Kongs will have to activate levers to open doors and get to them before they close.|
|Enemies Encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Koin|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!|
Doorstop Dash is the second stage of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, and is located in Lake Orangatanga. It is preceded by Lakeside Limbo and followed by Tidal Trouble.
In order for the Kongs to progress through this mill, they must pull levers to open doors. But the doors only stay open for a short time, so they have to get through them before they close. All in all, it shouldn't be much trouble, as it's only the second stage. Buzzes make their debut here, but they're only a minor annoyance. Many Sneeks also make their home here.
- DK Barrels
- After the first door.
- At the top of the elevator after the Star Barrel.
- Star Barrel
- Beyond the door after two rows of 3 Zingers.
- Warp Barrel
- Stand on the edge before the O letter and throw Dixie up and right (hold up and right at the same time).
- Bonus Barrels
- Collect 60 Stars: To the left of the first rope. Use the team-up ability to reach the lever to open the door.
- Find the Coin: To the right of the top of the second rope. Hang onto the lever to open the door.
- Bananas: 113
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: At the beginning, in the first lever.
- O: Right before the third door.
- N: Beyond the door after the third rope.
- G: After the fourth rope.
- Extra Life Balloons:
- Right before the first Bonus Barrel.
- It is hidden, Right before the second rope.
- Near the end of the stage. Stand on the edge of the and throw Dixie up and right (hold up and right at the same time). It is hidden.
- Near the end of the stage, at the fall to the bottom of the mill.
- DK Coin:
- Near the end of the stage, while falling to the bottom of the mill. Hold left to land where Koin is.
- Bear Coins:
- After the second door.
- Above the flour sacks.