|Diddy Kong Racing Track|
|Balloon # Required||9, 16 (Silver Coin Challenge)|
|Transportation||Car. Hovercraft, Plane|
|<< List of Tracks>>|
The starting line begins on a snowy track surrounded by water (unlike most other courses in Snowflake Mountain this water is normal). The track leads to short cave with balloons and a zipper before coming out onto a snowy mountain with rocky arches overlooking the titular village. After navigating the curve through the village, the track comes to a long cave before coming out into a misty forested area. If the player turns right after exiting the cave, they can take a shortcut through the forest using zippers. At the end of forest there is another short cave, if the player is using a hovercraft they can go over the water to the right of the track after the cave, there is a shortcut back to the starting line behind the waterfall. If the player is in a car the track goes through another very short enclosed section before coming back out near the starting line.
Coin Challenge Locations
Like other levels, Frosty Village is filled with eight coins, scattered all around the area. The coins only appear after player has beaten Bluey the Walrus for the first time.
- Through the leftmost arch on the hill before descending to the village.
- By the middle house in the village, on the left.
- On the wall of the cave immediately after the zipper, to the left.
- In the forest area just beyond the first zipper, on the left of the track near a tree.
- On the left wall of the track in the section with the waterfall shortcut.
- Just before the starting line. to the very left of the track by the water.
- Immediately after the starting line by the wall to the left.
- Through the rightmost arch on the hill before descending to the village.