|Diddy Kong Racing Track|
|Balloon # Required||17 ,24 (Silver Coin Challenge)|
|Transportation||Car & Hovercraft|
|<< List of Tracks>>|
Players begin on a road in the titular village, after a left turn players come into the village square where they have two options, go straight through to the tunnel section or drop down the well to take a shortcut that will pop you out at the end of the tunnel section before the swamp area. After making their way through the swamp racers will come out of a log tunnel where they again have two choices to proceed, either follow the main track and pass through the second log the conventional way, or veer sharply to the left when exiting the first log to get to the secret entrance of the second log. After exiting the second log players will come back onto the village road near the starting line.
Coin Challenge Locations
Like other levels, Greenwood Village is filled with eight coins, scattered all around the area. The coins only appear after player has beaten Smokey the Dragon for the first time.
- Located sharply to the left when the road opens out into the village square, very easily missed
- To the right of the road when the village square begins to enter the tunnel
- Along the left wall of the tunnel, just before the secret passage exit
- To the right of the track, under a tree in the swampy area
- A little after #4, on the left of the track under another tree in the swamp
- After exiting the first log tunnel, make a sharp left turn to enter the second log tunnel by its secret entrance, the coin is in the middle of tunnel
- To the far right of the track at a corner when the road exits the second log tunnel
- To the right of the regular entrance to the second log tunnel
- Shares its track music with the course that precedes it, Windmill Plains.