1. After landing on the sand near the starting point, the Kongs should go left and pound a peg to make the Puzzle Piece appear.
2. The Kongs must carry the Barrel near the first checkpoint to the Squidly cannons, where they should throw it at a wall marked with a target to collect the Puzzle Piece on the other side.
3. Before the second checkpoint is a wrecked ship with Bananas and a Puzzle Piece inside. The Kongs must break the wooden platform on the top-left of the ship to collect them.
4. Near the Snaggleses after the second checkpoint, the Kongs should find a platform that topples towards the Puzzle Piece upon landing on it. The Kongs must collect it and then quickly jump off.
5. Near the geysers with Jellybobs is a platform with a chest. The Kongs must use a geyser to reach it and climb the grass above it to find the Puzzle Piece.
6. To the left of the first set of three geysers is an entrance to a Bonus Area. Here, the Kongs must use the moving wooden platform to bounce themselves up to collect the items and finally the Puzzle Piece.
7. Right before the end, there is a circling ring of Bananas next to an Electrasquid cannon above three geysers which must be collected to reveal the Puzzle Piece.