1. After the player gets past the tree with spiked berries where the berries are being harvested, there is a Flower Bulb with a Pointy Tuck and DK Barrel below. Players must pound the ground in front of the flower to reveal a Puzzle Piece.
2. There is an area with four machines that drop down from sockets, collecting spiky berries from a tree platform. When players get past them, they can notice a Barrel Cannon coming out from the last socket instead of the harvesting machine. The Kongs should get into this barrel cannon to gain access to a Bonus Room. Once all bananas are collected within 30 seconds, a Puzzle Piece will be revealed.
3. After they have passed the area with the moving wooden platforms, players can see small round of bananas rotating clockwise and large round of bananas rotating counterclockwise. With the help of a Bouncelisk, players must collect all bananas to get a Puzzle Piece.
4. A skull Barrel Cannon is located in an area with two Buckys. Players must get into it to gain access to the secret area with bunches of bananas. Players must collect them in order to get a Puzzle Piece.
5. At the second checkpoint, a Puzzle Piece can be seen directly above Professor Chops. Players must use Bouncelisk's berry to get it.
6. After a huge harvesting machine, there is a Puzzle Piece directly above two wooden platforms that move blackberries.
7. After the letter G, there is a rotating bucket with a watermelon. Players must collect bananas above to get a Puzzle Piece.