Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This stage takes place in a strange temple infested with enemies known as Toothberries, who jump out of statues and the floor in an attempt to eat the Kongs. The stage also features some Cageberries in their debut, who can be used to reach collectibles and other objects. These enemies not only constantly try to defeat Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, but also try to get in their way on piling on top of each other, only to fall down when the Kongs get close by. This stage also features some short vines that can be pulled to open passages and trigger certain events.
In the Time Attack mode of the game, a time of 1:35:00 is needed to get a gold medal, a time of 2:29:00 for silver, and a time of 3:18:00 for bronze.
- K: When the primates reach the first Cageberry, they should smash it into the ground and stand on it. It can shoot them into the air, where there is the letter K alongside a rope and a Banana Bunch
- O: Before the third Cageberry, the primates can find the letter O under a platform. it can be grabbed by roll-jumping.
- N: Near the first set of Toothberries, piled on top of each other is the letter N high in the air. The Toothberries can be jumped on after they collapse to collect the letter.
- G: On the platform right after the sixth Puzzle Piece, the heroes can find the letter G in the air. It is too high to jump to, so the Kongs must use the nearby Toothberries to obtain it.
- At the beginning of the stage, the Kongs can head backwards to find some grassy turf to climb on in order to reach a Barrel Cannon. It shoots them to a Bonus Stage, where they must collect many bananas, two Banana Coins, and an Extra Life Balloon while traveling around three platforms, two of which are moving horizontally. once they are all collected, a Puzzle Piece appears.
- In the room after the letter K, the Kongs can climb up to the highest platform and jump into a hidden wall to find a hidden alcove with the Puzzle Piece.
- Where the heroes encounter the second Cageberry, the can smash it into the ground so it can shoot them into the air. If they do this, they are shot up into a Barrel Cannon that blasts them into a Bonus Stage. There, they must they must collect many bananas along several moving platforms. When everything is collected, the third Puzzle Piece appears.
- After passing the third Cageberry, the Kongs climb over a large wall. they can find a hidden alcove at the bottom of the wall to find a Puzzle Piece.
- In order to obtain the fifth Puzzle Piece, located in the background, the Kongs must use the fourth Cageberry to blow out the two candles around it; the candles cannot be reached unless the Kongs are standing on the Cageberry as it is turned over. Once the candles are blown out, the Puzzle Piece appears in the foreground to grab.
- Again, the Kongs must stand on the fourth Cageberry as it is turned over. If they roll-jump into the wall in the corner of the screen they can find a Puzzle Piece.
- After the primates exit the temple at the end of the stage, they can find a spot in the ground that causes a mushroom to shoot out of the ground when pounded on. The mushroom can help them reach a high ledge with a dandelion; blowing on the dandelion reveals the final Puzzle Piece.