|Enemies Encountered||Tiki Goons|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
Jagged Jewels is the twenty-eighth level in Donkey Kong Country Returns and is the sixth and final level in the world Cave. As it is a secret level, as all of the K-O-N-G Letters in Cave must be collected to unlock it.
In the Time Attack mode of the game, a time of 1:10:00 is needed to get a gold medal, a time of 1:30:00 for silver, and a time of 1:50:00 for bronze.
As the name suggests, this level features many sharp spikes whom appear to be covered in the skin of a quartz. These spikes can be found on or around every platform in this level. Most of the spikes are located inside square-shaped platforms, sticking out occasionally to attack Donkey and Diddy, but some also revolve around platforms shaped like hemispheres too. Other times, these spikes quickly orbit around cylinder platforms on which tilt and spin that may smash the monkeys if the two are not on the lookout. Other than spikes, the hazards in this level include enemies such as Tiki Goons.
- 1. The first puzzle piece is hidden within a vase on a tilting platform. The Kongs must break the vase and release the piece, and then grab it before the spikes pop up and stab him.
- 2. The second puzzle piece is also hidden in a vase. This time, however, it is on a tilting platform that has a ring of spikes tilting around it in a different angle. The Kongs need to break the vase and grab the piece without touching the ring of spikes.
- 3. The third puzzle piece is hovering over a spike that shoots and recoils constantly. The player needs to wait until the spike is recoiling and then hop over the tip of the spike to grab the piece.
- 4. The fourth puzzle piece is much like the third, except it is reversed. The player needs to have a Kong roll at the piece as the spike is recoiling, and then jump onto the next platform to avoid death.
- 5. After shooting to the final platform, the player must have Diddy Kong in order to fly back to the piece. The puzzle piece is above the barrel, and requires the rockets to be able to reach that far.