|Diddy Kong Racing Track|
|Balloon # Required||3, 8 (Silver Coin Challenge)|
|Transportation||Car, Hovercraft, Plane|
|<< List of Tracks>>|
The course starts with a curve containing a zipper around a small lake, which leads to a small tunnel. After the tunnel, a small curve to the right leads to a straight road and bridge. 2 tunnels appear. The upper path can only be accessed by a plane while the lower path can be accessed by all. The upper path is shorter. Both paths lead out to the same trail, which shows two stone hedges and a road in the middle. After a curve, players will enter a wider zone. A large dinosaur skull appears. It is hollow and contains a zipper inside. A road surrounded by bones follows, which leads to the finish line.
Coin Challenge Locations
Like other levels, Jungle Falls is filled with eight coins, scattered all around the area. The coins only appear after player has beaten Tricky the Triceratops for the first time.
- Directly ahead of the starting line, to the right, by the first pool
- At the corner of the first bend, by the second pool, to the left of the track
- On the left side of the bridge, just before dropping over the trackside into the water
- Middle of the bridge
- At the end of the bridge, over to the left again by the ruins entrance
- Slightly to the right of the track in the area with several pools and small ruins
- In the dinosaur skull, directly in front of the zipper
- To the left of the track, after the last rib of the dinosaur skeleton