List of members of the Kong Family
- Baby Donkey Kong - The current Donkey Kong's younger self.
- Candy Kong - Donkey Kong's girlfriend .
- Chunky Kong - Kiddy Kong's older brother, Dixie and Tiny Kong's cousin.
- Cranky Kong - Wrinkly Kong's widower and elder of the Kongs. He is the original "Donkey Kong" from the 1981 Arcade game of the same name.
- Diddy Kong - Donkey Kong's nephew. Dixie Kong's boyfriend.
- Dixie Kong - Tiny Kong's older sister, Chunky and Kiddy Kong's cousin, and Diddy Kong's girlfriend.
- Donkey Kong - Cranky and Wrinkly Kong's grandson, Diddy Kong's uncle and best friend, Candy Kong's boyfriend and the ruler of DK Island, DK Jr's Son.
- Donkey Kong Jr. - Implied to be the current Donkey Kong's father.
- Funky Kong - Donkey Kong's brother and friend of the Kongs.
- Kiddy Kong - Chunky Kong's younger brother, as well as Dixie and Tiny Kong's cousin.
- Lanky Kong - Distant Cousin, described by Cranky as "a twisted twig on a distant branch of the family tree".
- Swanky Kong - Direct relation unknown (possibly a brother to Donkey Kong).
- Tiny Kong - Dixie Kong's younger sister, Kiddy and Chunky Kong's cousin.
- Wrinkly Kong - Cranky Kong's now deceased wife and Donkey Kong's grandmother.
- Bluster Kong - Is haracter from the Donkey Kong Country animated series, based on the Super NES game of the same name. He does not appear in any of the games the show was based on. He is the co-owner of the Barrel Works Factory.
- Dread Kong- Ruler of the Banana Kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
- Karate Kong- Ruler of the Pineapple Kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
- Ninja Kong- Ruler of the Durian Kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
- Sumo Kong- Ruler of the Star Fruit Kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
The villainous Manky Kongs used to be members of the Kong Family, but were kicked out of the family for being too mischievous. As a result, they are also described as "Kong reject orangutans". They are drastically different in appearance from the Kongs. Another species of evil primates known as Minkeys may or may not be former members of the Kong Family.