The Kritter sub-species is very common from Kremlings.
|Leader||King K. Rool|
The Kremling specie trademark are crocodile heads, sharp teeths, scaly skin, yellow bellies (majority), tails and nails in 3 toes. But difference is in the torsos, for example: The Kritter subspecies are bipedal and Klaptrap subspecies are quadruped. They all have different colors, as: green, purple, blue, brown, yellow, gray, orange, red and pink. There are features that non-repitil has, as: nipples, ears, horns and hair.
Society and culture
According to Lost World corners and statues, Kremlings was a primitive society where they set wooden spear in pits which possibly to protect Krocodile Kore power source. Like any reptile, the Kremlings live in swamps from Crocodile Isle and Krocheads are primitive Kremlings that live these marshes. The Kremlings also built a floating complex in close to Crocodile Isle.
Evil Kremlings founded a pirate society called Kremling Kuthroats where they established a town, built two Kremling Galleons, they kept valuables looted in underground storages. Undead Kremlings as Kleever, Kloak, Kackle and Krossbones was these pirates. Possibly the Kremling Kuthroats supremacy began to implode by Kremean War where two galleons are wrecked.
The Kremling Krew formation by King K. Rool turned them into a race of toughened soldiers and treated very poorly for his cruel dictatorship. During the reign of Kremling Krew, they were characterized as technologically advanced, having created numerous machines, for example: robots, airships, fun fairs, submarines, warships, laser weapons and spacecrafts. They are shown as polluters where they establish harmful factories, waste natural resources from own island, toxic waste in castles and cause deforestations. They are also chemists for create gases types and poisons.
- Big Klaptrap
- Green Kroc
- Junior the Giant Klaptrap
- Kaptain Skurvy
- King K. Rool
- Kuff 'n' Klout
- Kutlass (character)
- Resident Demon
- Shroom Kritter
- TNT Knocka
- ↑ Donkey Kong Country Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1994, p. 12
- ↑ Donkey Kong Country Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1994, p. 13
- ↑ Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1995, p. 50
- ↑ Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1995, p. 15
- ↑ Donkey Kong Land Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1995, p. 15
- ↑ Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1995, p. 20
- ↑ K. Lumsy's words: "Sniff... K. Rool says I'm too soft to be a Kremling and I'm to stay in here until I've toughened up." - Donkey Kong 64
- ↑ Klubba's words: "Kap'n K. Rool treats us rotten. I hope yer scupper his plans!" - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- ↑ Wrinkly's words: "I've found life too hectic at school with all those naughty Kremlings pestering me all the time!" - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
- ↑ Wrinkly's words: "Well! Just look at those sums those Kremlings have done. Disgraceful!" - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- ↑ Wrinkly's words: "I hope you're better behaved than those reptiles. Why, I even caught one sharpening his sword in class yesterday!" - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
|Bazuka | Big Klaptrap |Congazuma | General Klump | Green Kroc | Junior the Giant Klaptrap | K. Lumsy | Kaboing | Kaboom | Kackle | Kannon | Kasplat | Kalypso | Kaptain Skurvy | Kass | Kerozene | King K. Rool | Kip | Klump | Klubba | Kludge | Klampon | Klank | Klaptrap | Klasp | Klinger | Kloak | Klobber | Klomp | Knocka | Kobble | Koin | Koindozer | Kopter | Kosha | Krash | Krimp | Kritter | Kritter-in-a-Sheet | Krochead | Krook | Krossbones | Krosshair | Krumple | Krunch | Kruncha | Krusha | Kuchuka | Kudgel | Kuff 'n' Klout | Kutlass | Kutlass (character) | Mega AMP | Mr. X | Re-Koil | Resident Demon | Robo-Kritter | Rockkroc | Shroom Kritter | Skidda | TNT Knocka | Toy Kritter|