They are an organization of Kremlings and other creatures who rival the Kongs causing them conflicts prior to Donkey Kong Country and constantly steal their Banana Hoard. It is unknown why this rivalry between the Kongs and Kremlings exists, but is mentioned by Wrinkly Kong that Cranky Kong explored Crocodile Isle, and the Kremlings being on Donkey Kong Island caused trouble as well, Wrinkly Kong confirmed that at Kong Kollege the only thing the Kremlings wanted to learn was how to defeat the Kongs and even caught one sharpening his sword in class.
They are led by King K. Rool, a leader so cruel that he even seems to strike fear on his own Kremlings. Leadership as Klump and Kalypso, members are commanded and supervised. Guards as Krusha, Kudgel and Klubba; the organization have strong safety. Kritters are the eternal grunts of organization in which they do any work in the schemes.
The Kremling Krew begins its fall when is expelled from Donkey Kong Island by DK and Diddy, but the biggest ruin of the organization is the Crocodile Isle destruction marking the end of K. Rool's rule.
Months ago, Kremlings remnants were forced to withdraw to the Northern Kremisphere where had industrial bases in Mekanos and K3. Kuff 'n' Klout for example are the K. Rool's secret minions in which they were not among the remnants.
- Crocodile Isle: Capital base of operations.
- Kremkroc Industries, Inc.: Klump and his squadron's factory base.
- Mekanos: Kremling Kreeps' refuge.
- K3 Factory: One of Kremling's industrial base.
- KAOS Kore: K. Rool's secret hideout.
- K. Rool's Mobile Island Fortress: K. Rool and his minions current base.
- Ghost Island: K. Rool's hideout.
- Chill 'n' Char Island: K. Rool's launch area.
- ↑ Donkey Kong 64 Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1999, p. 5
- ↑ Super Smash Bros. Brawl trophy (PAL)
- ↑ Barton, Jeff, Mario De Govia, and Donato Tica. Donkey Kong 64 Prima Official Game Guide. Page 14.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Ghoulyboy/status/1031066675511263232