|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
Shipwreck Shore is the second level in Lost Mangroves from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. In this level a secret exit can be found that leads to Zip-Line Shrine. It is preceded by Mangrove Cove and followed by Canopy Chaos.
- K: On the first swinging platform on the ship, obtained by using Dixie Kong's hair ability.
- O: On a swinging platform above the water area after the ship.
- N: Past the wooden barrier underwater, on top of the circular-like area formed by the rocks.
- G: Above a platform with Monocle Monicas, obtained by grabbing the grass and using a Kong to collect it.
- 1. Found after breaking the box right behind the level's starting point and pulling the plug.
- 2. In the water beneath the platform where the Dozy was, found under the boat.
- 3. Underneath the flipping platform on the ship's floor there is a secret area containing several bananas which must be collected in 30 seconds to receive the Puzzle Piece.
- 4. After touching the second movable rock wall in the area following the water with Finleys, it will open up and reveal the piece underneath.
- 5. Appears after throwing a Tuck into the sandbag revealed by pounding the Plump Yellow Fruit on the climbing grass.
- 6. After breaking some planks blocking the way, the player needs to collect all the bananas to reveal the piece.
- 7. In the third crate found underwater, after breaking through the wooden barrier.
- 8. Under the large floating lantern, in the underwater grass.
- 9. Appears after collecting all bananas while riding a raft that moves by itself.
Right in the pit of water on which three crates (whereon several Punchy Paddies hop on) float, there is a trail of bananas going down. The player has to swim in the direction indicated by the bananas in order to enter the path to the secret exit, marked by two enormous chains; however, a strong propeller at the bottom of the path hinders the player from passing. In order to go through the water current, Dixie Kong is needed. Underwater, her ponytail transforms into an improvised propeller when the player holds A Button on the Wii U GamePad. The aforementioned path leads to a portal, which, in the end, warps the player into the room with a mysterious Slot Machine Barrel. Upon wrecking this barrel, the Kongs are allowed to go to Zip-Line Shrine, the first secret level of the game.