|Enemies Encountered||Skiddas, Knik-Knaks, Krimps, Koin|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!|
Skidda's Row is the fourth stage in the world, Lake Orangatanga for the game, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!. It is preceded by Tidal Trouble and followed by Murky Mill.
Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will begin on some slopes and when they advance more throughout the stage, they will have to cross some gaps until the reach the Star Barrel. Halfway throughout the stage, Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will cross some abysses and when the keep on advancing, they will complete the stage.
- DK Barrels
- Above the second house.
- After the third house.
- Star Barrel
- Before the third house.
- Warp Barrel
- Stand on the left edge of the first house and throw Dixie up and left (hold up and left at the same time).
- Bonus Barrels
- Bash the Baddies: After the second Krimp.
- Find the Coin: Above the fourth house.
- Bananas: 60
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: After the first house.
- O: After the first Bonus Barrel (automatically collected after exiting first Bonus Barrel).
- N: Between the two pits after Koin.
- G: Above the pit after the fifth house.
- Extra Life Balloons:
- It is hidden above Knik-Knak.
- DK Coin:
- Koin is after the third house.
- Bear Coins:
- It is hidden at the door of the second house.
- It is hidden above the O letter (automatically collected after exiting first Bonus Barrel).