|Diddy Kong Racing Track|
|Balloon # Required||6, 14 (Silver Coin Challenge)|
|Transportation||Car & Hovercraft|
|<< List of Tracks>>|
The starting line is located within a snowy canyon, the track almost immediately becomes forked leading down two very different paths. The right hand side continues on as a normal track and begins with a line of four balloons (two red and two green), the road is edged by water pools (the property of the water varies between the game versions). This path ends by launching the player over a cliff and into the titular valley of the track. The left path at the fork leads to an icy tunnel containing a blue balloon, the tunnel crosses the road the right path takes.before coming out at the foot of the cliff the other path terminates at. Both paths end at the entrance to the valley; in the valley the players must evade gigantic snowballs that roll across the path. If a snowball makes contact with a player the character will be squished flat. The valley ends in a tunnel resembling an igloo which will bring the player back to the starting line.
Coin Challenge Locations
Like other levels, Snowball Valley is filled with eight coins, scattered all around the area. The coins only appear after player has beaten Bluey the Walrus for the first time.
- At the start of the track before the fork, in the center.
- At the end of the right fork in the track, just before the player goes off cliff to the left.
- To the sharp right, on the wall of the valley, after exiting the ice tunnel.
- In the center of the wooden arch before the snowball valley properly begins, in front of the balloons.
- To the left of the valley before the igloo tunnel.
- The left of the track before the starting line.
- To the left of the fork in the track, at the entrance to the ice tunnel.
- To the right of the valley just after the wooden arch.
There are two ways the key can be reached in this level: either by going immediately left upon starting the race or by veering off to the left after exiting the igloo tunnel after nearly completing a full circuit of the track. There is a small path to the left of the main track which terminates in an alcove containing the key for Snowflake Mountain.
- Snowball Valley shares its track music with Everfrost Peak