- I would recommend you check out the moved version of this wiki here where the current community is at. 18.104.22.168 17:25, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Can I have my sysop/bureaucrat powers back? Go to Special:Contributions/Slipknot Darkrai and then click on user rights log and then fill in the checks on what to promote me to. Thanks... Slipknot Darkrai
- Ummm... hello. Megatron1 said on Brandon Rhea's talk page that I should ask you about my sysop powers, but yes it can count as other guys too. I can't believe you aren't appreciating the fact I gave you your rights back and you just aren't appreciating it. :( Slipknot Darkrai
- Think I could become a sysop seeing that this wiki lacks activity. Jello Rabbit 20:03, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I was wondering if anybody contributes here anymore. I want to expand this wiki and make it better but it seems like I am the only contributor. 22:37, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I'm just trying to earn a badge. That's a cute dog on your profile picture. Is it yours?
Sadly, no. That dog picture is just one that I found on. RustyPete12 01:23, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Rusty. I was wondering if you were planning on coming back. We are in need of a bureaucrat here. Please let me know otherwise I am going to have to contact wikia since we are in real need of a crat here. --Technology Wizard ·Contribs· ~Talk~ ·E-Mail· 21:56, 10/17/2011
Hello. Yes, I'm planning on coming back. Me, be a bureaucrat? Well, I can give it a shot. RustyPete12 19:20, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh ok. Also, I thought you were already a bureaucrat. I checked the user rights log and it says you were promoted to crat... --Technology Wizard ·Contribs· ~Talk~ ·E-Mail· 22:44, 10/18/2011
Since there are only 5 members in this community, and 1 of them being you, but as being one of the most active members of the community, can I have 'crat/admin rights? I would appreciate it if you give me 'crat, so I can promote a few users, but I'm highly fine with admin, to revamp and cleanup MediaWiki pages. Thanks! Go to Special:UserRights for promotions, and my user name is Bullet Francisco. -- 13:38, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Sure thing, Bullet Francisco; 'crat/admin rights are yours! RustyPete12 13:58, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Can you give re-give me 'crat rights, I accidentally removed them :( --17:10, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I completely disagree with this, and I will be contacting wikia staff to get them removed. You must wait at least four months after a block to get promoted. Mr. Anon 21:13, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Bullet Francisco's promotion
Why did you promote him without notifying me? I definitely disagree with his promotion. I have seen his poor handling of disputes on the wiki, and the fact that he was blocked makes him uneligable. Next time you promote someone to bureaucrat, consult with me and the other bureaucrats first. I may not edit much, but I will respond to comments on the talk page. Mr. Anon 21:11, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
My apologies, Mr. Anon; I had no idea. Please forgive me! RustyPete12 16:20, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
- He's going to re-give me admin rights on Nov. 1st to see if I have good handling with them. -- 21:31, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not going to even ask why? Why is there a page that says you know whatGolden Manda 20:40, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- RustyPeter apparently has forgotten that he is an admin and therefore has admin powers, including deletion. Mr. Anon 00:43, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Are you still around? --23:36, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I am; I've simply moved on to other things.
HI I came from Wiki Yoshi Wiki And i wonder if you wanted to be affiliates with us. I think it will fit since we're both Side series of the Mario Games. And as you see our wiki isnt as populated as it was but we still have a lot of articals. I also been a long time player of Donkey Games and could help you guys out. Best of Luck AquaYoshi (talk) 18:47, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you. I am deaf. - Tlsonic 3:35pm, March 2, 2014.