1. If the Kongs travel backwards at the beginning of the stage and perform a long-jump, they can reach a hidden platform with a Tiki Goon and the first Puzzle Piece.
2. Near the beginning of the stage, the Kongs can find three candles between two Screaming Pillars. If they blow out the candles, a vine switch appears. Pulling it reveals several collectibles, including a Puzzle Piece.
3. Just before the first checkpoint, the Kongs can head left (or right on Mirror Mode) along the grassy turf to find a Barrel Cannon. The cannon can shoot them to a Bonus Stage, where they must maneuver around several platforms to grab eighty Bananas, two Banana Coins, and an Extra Life Balloon. After all of the items are collected, a Puzzle Piece appears.
4. About mid-way through the stage, the heroes must dodge a few Screaming Pillars around some spikes. If they pound on the second of the fallen pillars, a Puzzle Piece appears.
5. Just before the heroes exit the temple to reach the falling platforms, they can find a Puzzle Piece in a nearby gap located immediately after a vine switch. If they pull the vine switch before collecting the item, a wall falls over the Puzzle Piece so they cannot collect it.
6. Before the Kongs encounter the final set of Screaming Pillars, they can break open an urn to reveal the sixth Puzzle Piece.
7. At the end of the stage, the Kongs should pass up the Slot Machine Barrel and long-jump over the gap after it. They should land on a hidden platform with a vine switch on it. If they pull the vine, the statue nearby throws the Puzzle Piece to them.